Pagina's

3 januari 2013

MAC blush

I bought my first MAC blush recently, and i'm oh so in love with it! I was in Antwerp, and I hád  ofcourse to stop at the MAC store. I was advised which colour suited me well, and they came up with this kind of blush!

Laatst heb ik mijn allereerst MAC blush gekocht, en ik ben er oh zo verliefd op ! Ik was in Antwerpen, en ik moést natuurlijk even langs de MAC store. Ik werd geadviseerd welke kleur goed bij mij paste, en dit is 'm dan geworden!



It's a bit a peachy orange colour which looks much more natural than a pink blush. It's like the colour that you get on your cheeks after cycling a few miles.

Het is een peachy oranje achtige kleur wat er veel natuurlijker uitziet dan een roze blush. Net alsof je een stukje hebt gefietst.




If you buy the blush you get it in such a small beautiful luxury box.

De blush is in een mooi klein luxe doosje verpakt als je het koopt.





Like I described recently it's a bit a peachy coloured blush. The colour is called Peaches.

Zoals ik net al beschreef is het een peachy-achtige kleur. De kleur is Peaches.




But the most important thing for now: how is the blush pigmented? I'll describe it in one word: awesome! I already knew the blushes by Rituals for a while (my favorite), but this one comes very close near the Rituals one. I often use too much blush by accident on account of the blush is so good pigmented. Put your brush once in the blush is more than enough. I'm using the blush for a month of two right now but there is just literally still nothing out of the blush. It's such a beautiful coloured blush and i'm so happy with this blush! I payed for about 17 pounds (the same as $28).
What is your favorite blush?

Lovex


Maar dan nu het allerbelangrijkste: hoe is de blush gepigmenteerd? In één woord: gewéldig! Ik kende de blushes van Rituals al een tijdje (mijn favoriet), maar deze komt er wel heel erg dicht in de buurt. Ik gebruik vaak perongeluk te veel MAC blush doordat íe zo goed is gepigmenteerd. Eén keer je kwast erin doen is meer dan genoeg. Ik gebruik 'm nu al een maand of twee maar er is gewoon letterlijk nog niks uit. Ik ben blij met deze blush! Hiervoor heb ik €21 betaald.
Wat is jouw favoriete blush?

Liefs x



3 opmerkingen:

  1. haha toevallig heb ik vandaag ook een artikel over mn allereerste mac blush. jouw kleurtje vind ik ook heel erg mooi! ilovemac <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen