Pagina's

2 januari 2013

My first Sephora-purchase!

I was in Milan last summer and I hád to go to the Sephora. I had never been there, especially, even not in my home country the Netherlands. I wasn't even a minute inside and there came already a nice salesman walking to my way: 'May I help you?' asked he nicely. I was completely in the 'Sephora make-upworld', I haven't got any word spoken out of my mouth. But that aside, together with my mother we walked around in the store for about one and a half hour. One of the make-up products I bought (and what you maybe already know) is the Naked Palet by Urban Decay what I wanted for such a long time.

Afgelopen zomer was ik in Milaan en moést ik even naar de Sephora toe. Zelf was ik er nog nooit geweest, zelfs niet in Nederland. Ik nog geen minuut binnen en er kwam al een leuke verkoper naar mij toe: 'May I help you?' vroeg hij aardig. Ik was helemaal in de 'Sephora make-upwereld' dat ik het amper door had en er bijna geen woord uitkreeg. Maar dat ter zijde, samen met mijn moeder hebben we er wel dik 1,5 uur rondgelopen en heb ik natuurlijk inkopen gedaan ! Eén make-up product dat ik kocht (en wat je misschien al kent) was het Naked Palet van Urban Decay wat ik al zó lang wilde.


Okay, my palet is already used a lot. With emphasis on a lót. That's also the reason why it doesn't look very new on the picture, but you can say it's veeery nice!

Oké, mijn palet is al héél veel gebruikt. Met nadruk op héél veel. Daarom ziet hij er misschien niet meer zo nieuw uit op de foto, maar mooi dat is 'íe!


The eyeschadow is really good pigmented and easy to use.

Deze oogschaduw is super goed gepigmenteerd en makkelijk in gebruik. 



There is a mini primer potion (best eyeshadowbase ever!) included in the Urban Decay palet and an eyeshadowbrush that I also use for daily use.
The price is maybe a bit more, but than you have some for your money. You even can say that it is included in my steady stash.
The palet costs $50,00 that is similar to € 38, and 31 pounds.
What is your favorite product from the Sephora?
Love x

Bij dit palet zit een Urban Decay mini primer potion (beste oogschaduwbasis ooit!) en een oogschaduwkwast die ik ook dagelijks gebruik. 
Het kost dan wel wat meer, maar dan heb je wel wat voor je geld. Je zou zelfs kunnen zeggen dat 'ie in mijn vaste stash zit :)
Het palet kost $50,00 dat is omgerekend zo'n € 38.
Wat is jouw favoriete product van de Sephora?
Liefs x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten